Back up qb? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back up qb?

Seems like fins liked Reid Sinnett, they developed him all year and was activated a few times. I’m intrigued to watch him actually have a preseason and get some run.

No more Kap discussion please. It always gets political and we are not going there

Well imo it shouldn't cost more than a 1/3 of what Fitzpatrick's salary was last year, unless we want to pay a top ten backup. Hell only three backup qb's made more then what Ryan did.
that´s because Fitz wasn´t hired as a backup, we had no QB after letting go Tanny to the titans

I´d love to have Fitz back, If not then Alex Smith would be awesome.
It's f****** delusional to think we're going to get Ryan Fitzpatrick for under top 10 money as a backup. Sure he's going to play for under 2.5 million a year, what the f*** ever. Not only could the money that it would cost to bring Fitzpatrick back be spent in so many better ways, he is going to do absolutely nothing, again absolutely nothing to help the maturation of when it comes Tua being the future direction quarterback of this team. I swear some people need to actually watch the games more than the stat lines, the infatuation with Ryan Fitzpatrick is a joke and does nothing but hinder the dolphins future.

Back
Top Bottom