Backup QB | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Backup QB

Google is a good source of info
It is also a bad source of info. Most articles are just speculation, same as we do here.

What do you expect Tua to say? He isn't throwing anyone under the bus. He may, in fact, feel that way, but It could also be just saying the "right thing".

It is also a bad source of info. Most articles are just speculation, same as we do here.

What do you expect Tua to say? He isn't throwing anyone under the bus. He may, in fact, feel that way, but It could also be just saying the "right thing".
There’s also articles and video out there of Ryan Fitzpatrick saying that he’s looking forward to mentoring him

Yes it call watch and learn.. this nfl.. nobody going hold ur hand.. it lots qb waiting on second chance start in nfl..it up Tua...to make it happen or not make it happen. I want Tua be good but more I think about Tua..it sound like he might been draft to high.....
Have you ever played football? There are players out there who actually like to mentor younger players...

I literally don’t care about backup qb

Id be afraid Miami would design its offense around the backups skill set.

cause dolphins gonna dolphin

It didn’t make any sense to bring old man Gailey in here. Gailey/ Fitz were always a one year thing.
The redshirt Tua - bring in Gailey for Fitzpatrick was so damn shortsighted.
For what? Why not bring in Tuas future OC last year despite the Tua redshirt and make Fitzy adapt.
Wasted year from a design/ prep/ scheme point of view IMO.
And it’s a mark against FLO.

It didn’t make any sense to bring old man Gailey in here. Gailey/ Fitz were always a one year thing.
The redshirt Tua - bring in Gailey for Fitzpatrick was so damn shortsighted.
For what? Why not bring in Tuas future OC last year despite the Tua redshirt and make Fitzy adapt.
Wasted year from a design/ prep/ scheme point of view IMO.
And it’s a mark against FLO.

you damn right it is

👍

1- Ryan Fitzpatrick

2- Andy Dalton

3- Tyrod Taylor

plus draft Trask or Mond in the second round.

I agree with this approach. Have a veteran backup with in game experience and draft a developmental QB to either hype up and trade off or groom as a solid backup with knowledge of the offense. I’d prefer a later draft pick like a 6 on Brady White or that type of Qb anyway.

Back
Top Bottom