Backwards Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Backwards Mock

Skeet84 said:
Considering that guy Parker has the longest run in NFL history ( Super Bowl ) and did a very good job in Pitt splitting time I really don't know where you say Bush is gunna be better.
because bush is a better player.

dont think the bears would pass up on leinart.... or vince young....

chris84chambers said:
bush is a way better back than parker is or ever be so why not get bush?
So? Should the Seahawks trade up and grab Leinart because he is probably better than Hasselbeck? No, because they have other important holes to fill. Pittsburgh is already set with a small back. They don't need two. If they did draft a back, they would probably trade down and grab White.

SpeedRush99 said:
You think Willie Parker is better than Reggie Bush?

Right now I do yes! What has Reggie Bush done in the NFL? Nothing and Parker has been a very good back. All Bush is right now is a bunch of hype.

Skeet84 said:
Right now I do yes! What has Reggie Bush done in the NFL? Nothing and Parker has been a very good back. All Bush is right now is a bunch of hype.
okay then. joey harrington is better than matt leinart, vince young, and jay cutler.

Juan Cribbs said:
okay then. joey harrington is better than matt leinart, vince young, and jay cutler.

I said Parker is very good. harrington not good. However no one in the Draft is good until they show they are on the field. There are alot more busts than there are good players.

Skeet84 said:
There are alot more busts than there are good players.

You definitely have a unique view on football.

SMadison29 said:
But it was from a variety of people. There's not one person on Seattle's dline that scares you & makes you double them. It would help their D out much more if the opposing oline had to focus on one guy freeing up the others.

Thank you.

Skeet84 said:

No way in hell can you think Parker is better than Bush unless you're a hater. Parker couldn't even get on the field in college at UNC.

Cause they need a brusier and a power guy not a run around you guy. Pitt is all about tought hard physical football. Reggie Bush does not fit into there team at all.

Then why did Willie get 1200 yards rushing? He's not about tough hard physical football. That's just an image they've built over the years but it's not true anymore.

Back
Top Bottom