Bad calls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad calls

IceDolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seriously guys....whether or not we played completly under par and the Texan's played the game of the season, there NEEDS to be good, close to perfect, play calling. The refs need to pul their heads out of their a$$es.

Yeah the Refs made a few bad calls but still, we should not have to rely on Ref Calls to beat the Texies.

i didnt really see a lot of bad calls...i dont know what game you were watching...if anything our line was holding all over the place since they could not get their sh*t together...

Originally posted by IceDolphin
Seriously guys....whether or not we played completly under par and the Texan's played the game of the season, there NEEDS to be good, close to perfect, play calling. The refs need to pul their heads out of their a$$es.

Here comes the Ref excuses.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
i didnt really see a lot of bad calls...i dont know what game you were watching...if anything our line was holding all over the place since they could not get their sh*t together...

Well I guess you weren't watching the play where Ricky went to the Huston 1 yard line.......The play got called back for a hold(i believe). Even the comentaters were in disagreement.

Stop whining please. Last season that is all you did when you lost and here it comes once again. How bout if your D stopped them? Excuses are so damn soft.

You can't blame this loss on the officiating. Last year's Jets game, absolutely. But there is no question that the better team won today...as sad as that is to say.

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
.........there is no question that the better team won today...as sad as that is to say.

You're pathetic......The better team won today????? get a grip.

The holding call that cost Ricky that long run was hard to see.
But it is this Texan fan's opinion that your boy Chambers stepped out of bounds on that TD catch.

Penalties have a way of balancing themselves.

Originally posted by gwallaia
The holding call that cost Ricky that long run was hard to see.
But it is this Texan fan's opinion that your boy Chambers stepped out of bounds on that TD catch.

Penalties have a way of balancing themselves.

Gotta say I agree with you. Sure looked to me like he stepped out too. You won, we lost.

The ricky penalty sucked, but not a reason that we should have lsot. NO EXCUSES

Quit making excuse you lost to the f-ing Texans!

Originally posted by IceDolphin
You're pathetic......The better team won today????? get a grip.

How can you say that the Phins were the better team today. Heck, I was glad we stayed as close as we did. We got severely outplayed.

Hey spaz, you are a walking abortion, I want to see your little punk *** here when the bills lay an egg and Travis Henry fumbles 2 times and Drew Bledblow throws three picks. The Jills played well, so you should enjoy it, but make sure your spinless butt is here when the Juills inevitably lay their egg. The Bills spent alot of emotion in today's win, I would expect a big let down next week.

Back
Top Bottom