Bad Challenges | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad Challenges

Spicy Henne

Active Roster
Reaction score
Someone honestly needs to take Saban's challenge flag away from him. Horrible challenge in the first half today, and an awful decision last week as well.

The only play he should have challenged last week was the long Chambers sideline grab, but he was too gunshy to throw it after his unsucessful challenge attempt in the first half of the game. If Saban has people upstairs helping him with these decisions, then someone needs to go up there and give their heads a shake.

ghost of marino said:
Someone honestly needs to take Saban's challenge flag away from him. Horrible challenge in the first half today, and an awful decision last week as well.

The only play he should have challenged last week was the long Chambers sideline grab, but he was too gunshy to throw it after his unsucessful challenge attempt in the first half of the game. If Saban has people upstairs helping him with these decisions, then someone needs to go up there and give their heads a shake.

In the situation (4th down) you almost have to throw the flag. You mught get a break.

The Chambers play last week was not going to be overturned.

I agree, who is in charge of telling coach go or no? Last week we challenge the crap obious call, but get scared on the closer call. This week was just a bad challenge.

I am glad we went for it though. At least we showed some balls.

ghost of marino said:

I agree as well...Just about every challenge thrown this year has been one that should have stayed in his pocket.

Back
Top Bottom