Bad feeling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad feeling

It's not that I want to get rid of Tannenbaum, it's just that I don't think any big name coach would come here with him on board. With Tannenbaum, my guess is that at the end, we would be happy to have Pagano instead of the Mangini which is not saying much!! My pipe dream would be Bill Polian as president and GM and Payton as head coach but I believe Payton would want full control.

I'm a Polian fan, but he would be crazy to come out of retirement for this headache. We need to hit a home run with this next choice.....

Completely wrong that Tannenbaum will inhibit the team finding a good candidate.

Tannenbaum is a team player and consensus maker. Cannot believe how many people want to blame him for everything. If he had his way, Philbin would have been fired last year and a new program could have started to be built in Miami.

According to whom?

Dolphins football boss Mike Tannenbaum inherited Joe Philbin when he was hired by owner Stephen Ross, but he denied that he didn’t have Philbin’s back before his bye-week firing.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-he-wanted-dan-quinn-to-replace-joe-philbin/

So either you are a liar Hayden or Tannenbaum is a two faced liar...which is it?

Just hire Mike Shula and be done with it. He won't decline the job and his track record as of late is very solid.

That being said we will probably get rejected by a bunch of big names then end up hiring some idiot we all know will be terrible and then spend the next 3 years pretending that he might be good... God being a Fins fan sucks.

The dolphins are like a woman who is known to have the clap. It just makes finding suitable suitors very difficult.

Love Creating Turnovers
WPA:
vCash: 492891
Thanks / No Thanks

Super Donator Donator Most Controversial
Dolphin1972 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
Completely wrong that Tannenbaum will inhibit the team finding a good candidate.
Tannenbaum is a team player and consensus maker. Cannot believe how many people want to blame him for everything. If he had his way, Philbin would have been fired last year and a new program could have started to be built in Miami.

Proof? And wasnt it t-bum himself bragging early on right before game 1 that this was the begining of his 3 year plan? He wasnt getting rid of anyone. He is the one who sold ross into all this playoff nonsense after channelling the specter of his jets tenure and handing mass cash to the centerpiece of his bogus playoff monstrosity before seeing if there actually was anything worth handing over fort knox. The only "consensus" concerning t-scum is he isnt a football man and he spends his way out of gigs. Its a consensus he seems hell bent on building here.

Milk shake mike was a back stabber who didnt play well with others. It was said he took a LOT of credit for things that were not his. Namely scouting talent.

He wasted no time bringing that act to the finz. Just ask Dennis Hickey.

Yer riding a losing horse kido. And it IS going to hurt us badly in this knee jerk coach search thats inevitably going to take place. Ross, tanny and milk shake mike are not a top draw my any means. Can almost gurantee a call to campbells agent will take place not far into this search. Unless campbell is already hired. He deserves better and i almost hope he is already hired so the grusome-twosome can wallow in their self pitty.

I don't trust Tannebaum at all and think he got exactly what he wanted. The chance to restock the staff with his own people.

Really hope i'm wrong on this one. I guess we'll know soon enough.

I don't trust Tannebaum at all and think he got exactly what he wanted. The chance to restock the staff with his own people.

Really hope i'm wrong on this one. I guess we'll know soon enough.

No offense, but I hope your wrong as well........

I have no idea who is responsible for what between Hickey and Tannenbaum. I have heard former Jets who love him and others who can't stand the site of him. Hickey seemed to be off to a good start prior to his arrival, but I don't know who is calling the shots on the moves that were made....and more importantly, those that weren't made.

Should be a fascinating offseason.

I agree with this. The big names are for the most part control freaks and won't work with Tannenbaum. So that means problably Mangini.

If they hire the Mangina that will be the last straw for me...I will officially replace the NFL with the NHL in my life.

Ross has been quoted recently saying he's not against blowing it all up. I can only hope he was including Tbaum.
Tbaum has not had his guy coaching yet. I'm just not confident as of yet that if given the opportunity he would succeed.

Ross has been quoted recently saying he's not against blowing it all up. I can only hope he was including Tbaum.
Tbaum has not had his guy coaching yet. I'm just not confident as of yet that if given the opportunity he would succeed.

Several posters have mentioned they have seen this quote from Ross.....and link to this? I haven't seen it.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Eric Mangini is not coming as the HC folks. Not even on the radar. Man, this org needs some good favor to happen to it right now.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Miami's issue could be that some of the openings have young QB's that are showing more promise than Tannehill. That is an issue. Between Luck and Mariotta, the Fins are behind those two teams in having a progressing QB. Tannehill will be looked upon as a re-do project.

Its pretty obvious at this point that your a supporter of Tannenbaum, I respect that. I've read you make claims such as these in the past I think it's only fair for you to provide references for these statements you're parlaying as factual information.

Its pretty obvious at this point that your a supporter of Tannenbaum, I respect that. I've read you make claims such as these in the past I think it's only fair for you to provide references for these statements you're parlaying as factual information.

I'm still not certain regarding Tannenbaum, however if he really wanted Philbin gone last year then I would have to lean in his direction. So yeah, some kind of proof.

Back
Top Bottom