Bad move Mods | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad move Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
That was real weak taking that thread out about Emmitt just because someone made it political. It was about flip-flopping and changing the story day by day, not ploitical. I usually agree with your moves but not this time! Sorry!

This main section is about the Dolphins, I know that Emmit is a great player and i respect him alot but Emmit isnt about the Dolphins. So therfore that thread got moved.

1. Emmit isn't a Dolphins title
2. Your thread title was political - you made it political - don't blame someone else for problems you caused
3. Someone did later bring up politcals, but you never reported the post... instead you replied and became even MORE of a problem.
4. There is already a thread about Emmit retiring in the General NFL forum... where it belongs.

Pretty weak? I think not.

FinHeavenAJ said:
1. Emmit isn't a Dolphins title
2. Your thread title was political - you made it political - don't blame someone else for problems you caused
3. Someone did later bring up politcals, but you never reported the post... instead you replied and became even MORE of a problem.
4. There is already a thread about Emmit retiring in the General NFL forum... where it belongs.

Pretty weak? I think not.
Well I completely disagree with you on this one AJ.

LtDan662002 said:
That was real weak taking that thread out about Emmitt just because someone made it political. It was about flip-flopping and changing the story day by day, not ploitical. I usually agree with your moves but not this time! Sorry!

youre welcome

LtDan662002 said:

does it really matter?

LtDan662002 said:
This place is going downhill fast. I'll see ya all later.
Don't tell me... you see yourself as being part of the solution today?

You need to review the house rules and relax a little. AJ was dead-on with his earlier response. Just take a few deep breaths.

A FEW WORDS TO ALL CONCERNED: WE CAN LET THIS REST NOW. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER PERSONAL COMMENTS DIRECTED AT OTHER MEMBERS. PERIOD.

darkmistress said:
does it really matter?
It does somewhat. One jerk gets a thread completely removed because he threw his political view into it. All I was saying was that they had said Emmitt was retiring, then he said he wasn't, then he does. Flip-flopping you know. Well forget it. AJ has his view and I have mine and he is the boss of this place so I will shut up and color and continue defending our country.

LtDan662002 said:
It does somewhat. One jerk gets a thread completely removed because he threw his political view into it. All I was saying was that they had said Emmitt was retiring, then he said he wasn't, then he does. Flip-flopping you know. Well forget it. AJ has his view and I have mine and he is the boss of this place so I will shut up and color and continue defending our country.
This was your freebie. Now it's wrapped.

LtDan662002 said:
Gee thanks!

Dude you need to calm down and forget about all of this. The way that you are leading is of getting banned.

PhinDude88 said:
Dude you need to calm down and forget about all of this. The way that you are leading is of getting banned.
Well, I am just annoyed that mine was moved yet there is another emmitt thread parading on the front page as we speak. I'm sorry AJ, and I will let it go now. I just didn't agree with the move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom