Bad News For NE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad News For NE

Herniated disk wow he's done for the year. This could be a career ending kind of injury.

Ruptured disc I heard on radio, out 8weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's too bad he has an injury. I don't have any problems with the guy other than he plays for the Patriots.

don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see him not being able to help the Pats but just don't like seeing it for this reason.

Hope he gets better soon, and retires with a nice healthy body :)

Bennett hasn't done anything? What games have you been watching?

Bennett since his 3 TD game vs. the Browns:

5 rec for 48 yards 0 TDs
1 rec for 5 yards 0 TDs
4 rec for 35 yards 0 TDs
7 rec for 102 yards 0 TDs
1 rec for 14 yards 0 TDs
3 rec for 22 yards 0 TDs

That is what I've been watching.

So many Gronk fans on Finheaven LOL!

I still say if Miami drafted Gronk and Hernandez people would be saying "The Dolphins didn't do their home work. They should have know that Hernandez had issues and was a time bomb waiting to go off. Gronkowski on the other hand is great, but he's missed too many games. We shouldn't have drafted a guy that can't stay on the field, regardless of how good he is."

I still say if Miami drafted Gronk and Hernandez people would be saying "The Dolphins didn't do their home work. They should have know that Hernandez had issues and was a time bomb waiting to go off. Gronkowski on the other hand is great, but he's missed too many games. We shouldn't have drafted a guy that can't stay on the field, regardless of how good he is."

They already say that about Parker, Howard,James,Pouncey, Albert.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Lol so true

Back
Top Bottom