Bad News for... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad News for...

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Check this out....I live in CT and was reading the Hartford Courant this morning and one of the sports headlines was..."Patriots Bracing for Bad News"

So my first thought was...oh...oh...one of their "important" players might be out for the season...so I begin to read it and the whole point of the article was that there would likely be a new coach in Miami...and it said that...that's bad news for the Pats...and I'm thinking wow!!!

The sports writer was commenting on that Wanny will be assured of a firing because the Fins probably will not make the postseason and that a "new coach will have the chance to take over a veteran Dolphins team that has a nucleaus of top players...and that's bad news for the Patriots."

Wanny be gone!!!

Even sports writers in New England must feel that Wanny is no good and maybe a big reason that this team has regressed under him. Because the thought of this Fins team getting a new coach has striked some fear into other teams!!!

Is Wanny this bad folks???

Go Fins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was listening to Tony Bruno this morning and they had a writer from the Denver area on (not Woody Paige) and he was asked if Wanny sealed his fate on Monday night. The guy replied Yes, but so should some of those defensive players. He went on to call it one of the worst tackling performances he's seen in a while.

So my answer to your question about Wanny is yes he is bad ... but the D is also soft as ice cream. Especially when it comes to crunchtime.

yes...good point mee...it seems like this defense plays great for 3 months and in December...they look like they forget how to tackle...they look tired, slow, and forget about football 101 on how to tackle!!! And you know...this is not the only year that they have done this....i could vivdly remember this D did the same think last year at the end of the season.

Go Fins!!!

Yes the D cost us last year against Minn and NE, don't know if they just feel defeated all year, or just not motivated, or what. Hopefully the new coach will kick some butts and that will change.

no the D didn't cost us themin game... they were on the field forever because of the O.

but Cris Carter vost us the game by dropping the game winning TD in the end zone.

The "D" played pretty good in NE this year.

They played good against Minn. last year, the "O" could not convert on third down.........and a HOF reciever dropped the winning TD in the endzone.

All this Dec. collapse crap is just that.......crap.

Originally posted by Section126
The "D" played pretty good in NE this year.

They played good against Minn. last year, the "O" could not convert on third down.........and a HOF reciever dropped the winning TD in the endzone.

All this Dec. collapse crap is just that.......crap.

I disagree. The second half of the Minny game, our defense could NOT get off the field. They kept getting them to 3rd and 4th down, and the Vikings kept converting.

I believe our offense had the ball a total of three times in the entire second half of that game.

Our defense needs an attitude adjustment, and our offense just needs some talent at the QB spot and in the trenches.

dreadlockera...hmm I did not think of it that way but...that makes a lot of sense!!!

Back
Top Bottom