Bad O-lines & Adversity: Ryan Tannehill vs Russell Wilson | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad O-lines & Adversity: Ryan Tannehill vs Russell Wilson

Watching Wilson play college ball and watching Tannehill play college ball should have shown everyone who the better QB would be. Wilson seemed to flow while Tannehill just seemed to be stiff and that the position was not a natural fit. No surprise that Wilson is the better QB. I did not like the Tannehill selection at all. His lack of experience playing QB was a big red flag to me. I wish that the dolphins would have drafted Wilson instead but Ireland was desperately trying to save his job and thought that a dude with only one year of experience was better than a dude who had played the position longer and with better results.

I think we've found our solution to all our problems. Hire jacquesstrap as our GM. He had the foresight to see a future pro bowl QB when 32 NFL teams passed on said player at least twice. Tell me jacquesstrap who is the can't miss 3rd round pro bowl QB this year?

Wilson was passed by every team at least once yet the hindsight warriors here act like they knew all along that he was the right pick. :lol:

Beaten by the guy above me...

Wilson had one really good year in college his last year at Wisconsin...before that year his high completion % was 59...at Wisconsin, he did have a 72.8 but threw the fewest number of passes in his college career playing a full season...

I just don't get how anyone can think this is valid criticism. Sure, he doesn't extend plays like Tarkenton, he doesn't use the pocket like Marino, he doesn't read defenses like Montana, and he doesn't make adjustments like Manning. Even Brady, when we put pressure on him, we beat him. But, hey, feel free to judge Tannehill by comparing him to the strongest trait of one of the better players out there if it makes you happy.

In case anyone wants to tune in...

Garbage time for Brees before halftime...

Didn't think other QBs had this luxury to stay pad, cool.

In case anyone wants to tune in...

Garbage time for Brees before halftime...

Didn't think other QBs had this luxury to stay pad, cool.

HAHAH. Guess I'm apathetic to the entire league. It didn't even occur to me that there was a game tonight. Been watching Sopranos on HBO go all night (Ef you NFL).

Back
Top Bottom