Bailey to the Jets...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bailey to the Jets...?

Pigskin Pimp

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I read an article today in the New York Times today. There was an article claiming the jests were intrested in talkin with the Skins about possible contract negotiations concering Champ Bailey.

I don't have a link and the article was very brief, does anyone else have more information on this?

Our receiver situation is bad enough as it is, with Champ lineing up across from Chambers twice a season and our #2 stuck at the line of scrimage with his thumb where the sun don't shine.

jets still couldnt stop ricky with that linebacking core and our hopefully improved offense so we should be fine with them forfeiting some picks and a lot of cash for champ.

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp
I read an article today in the New York Times today. There was an article claiming the jests were intrested in talkin with the Skins about possible contract negotiations concering Champ Bailey.

I don't have a link and the article was very brief, does anyone else have more information on this?

Our receiver situation is bad enough as it is, with Champ lineing up across from Chambers twice a season and our #2 stuck at the line of scrimage with his thumb where the sun don't shine.

That would only take care of one hole...

How would the jest's fill the 6 to 8 other holes ? Considering that Bailey will command a high cap figure !!

:lol:

Marino1983

It's a great package for the Skins, which is why I hope they dont get it. Jordan's worth a second rounder to someone, and Ellis is our most consistent lineman. Anthony Becht is replaceable. Knowing our front office they'll give that and draft picks, then put us in a situation where we can't sign anyone of value that we already have. We still have a franchise QB though....

Back
Top Bottom