Bailey Zappe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bailey Zappe

SmokyFin

Starter
Reaction score
If you want to see the best passer in college football this year check out Bailey Zappe of Western KY. The guy's going to have a great pro career I believe.

He's playing Michigan St. this minute on the Big Ten Network.

If he goes in the 6th round I'll eat my hat.
What round do you think? I'd love to draft a back up QB. They are so cheap and if they produce you can get great picks.

I'd love to draft Malik Willis but he will probably go 1st round to Denver.
If we could land a Gardner Minshew type late that would rock.

Last edited:
Bailey Zappe is a Day 1 or Day 2 sort of prospect, IMO...not Day 3. Unless he has a disastrous draft prep.

im watching the Western Kentucky game, this Bailey guy is good. Obviously we have Tua, but McShay and Keiper have Zappe as their 9th best QB in this draft, meaning he would go in the 2nd day.

What do you think about getting Zappe in the 3rd round to backup Tua?

im watching the Western Kentucky game, this Bailey guy is good. Obviously we have Tua, but McShay and Keiper have Zappe as their 9th best QB in this draft, meaning he would go in the 2nd day.

What do you think about getting Zappe in the 3rd round to backup Tua?
There’s not 8 better prospects than this kid in the draft.

Big day today for my alma mater. After the huge game for Zappe we knocked off Louisville in basketball.

And no way is there no 7 or 8 qbs in the upcoming draft better than Bailey. I'd love to have him in Miami. Brandon Doughty from WKU spent a couple of years with the Fins a few years ago but Bailey is way better than Brandon.

Where is Zappe going on day 1 or day 2 to either start or replace the starter after year 4?

I'd take him in the 4th and have him push for time in training camp and practice...and the 4th would be high.

Back
Top Bottom