Baker Hurt..WTH.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker Hurt..WTH..

In the Herald Today:

"Wide receiver Robert Baker flew to Birmingham, Ala., to have his knee examined, the team announced. Baker was one of the leading receivers in NFL Europe and returned to South Florida on Tuesday."

I was hoping baker would make the roster cut... :(

I hope he makes it on the roster too. He has tried so hard for like two or three years I think. He deserves a shot so he can show what he can do. Look what he did in NFLE this year.

Who cares??? He is goneeeeee OG IS BACK! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I dont think we will have enough spot on the roster for RBaker or even KNewson.... Chambers, OG, Thompson, Tolver, and mcknight..
Unless we cut mcknight, which i doubt...

Originally posted by Prime Time
Who cares??? He is goneeeeee OG IS BACK! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Gadsen is not being gurantee a spot and he has to compete to make the roster.

He has beaten out Baker year in and year out. Say bye bye to Baker.

I'm waiting until camp before I give my opinion on who we should keep. I'm hoping OG is back to his old form by training camp

Originally posted by Prime Time
He has beaten out Baker year in and year out. Say bye bye to Baker.

The only thing about your posts is that you offer no reasons to your thoughts..like why is OG better than Baker or Newson..I can only think of one..he's played more in the NFL..but baker is faster, has good hands..can play ST..is younger..is more exciting..gives our O a different look and feel..The only reason baker has not made it is he was hurt his first 2 years and that kept him from gaining the coaches confidence..OG got 2 more years because of it..but now Baker is in his 2 year off the ACL and he's starting to look like the great receiver he can be..That's why I say lets move on and take a chance on a younger receiver, plus we have 2 receivers who can do what OG does.

Back
Top Bottom