Baker Mayfield anyone? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker Mayfield anyone?

Yes or no to Baker to Miami?

• Yes

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 121 96.0%

• Total voters
Sounds like the media is pushing him out of Cleveland. Anyone down for a Tua for Mayfield swap?

Remember this?

0b2afdab6606f45e51f5b7c5b4a83367.jpg

Nope......he has a better team in Cleveland and still can't get it done

Why would Winston come here to back up Tua?
We are entitled to our opinion, and I just see nothing that others see in Tua. I'm not saying Tua is a bad QB. Thing that got me was 2 years in a row we needed a win to get in the playoffs and he choked. Then I see 15 TD,s and 10 picks with 1 300 yards passing game. Burrows had 8 and Herbert had 7. Just not seeing anything in Tua, and I'm not bashing on him. I love he is accurate on 5 to 25 yards throws, but that's about it.

We are entitled to our opinion, and I just see nothing that others see in Tua. I'm not saying Tua is a bad QB. Thing that got me was 2 years in a row we needed a win to get in the playoffs and he choked. Then I see 15 TD,s and 10 picks with 1 300 yards passing game. Burrows had 8 and Herbert had 7. Just not seeing anything in Tua, and I'm not bashing on him. I love he is accurate on 5 to 25 yards throws, but that's about it.
he is definitely quite a ways behind burrow and herbert in terms of individual production, and its clear to see

Back
Top Bottom