Baker Mayfield's likely landing spots becoming more clear post-combine. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker Mayfield's likely landing spots becoming more clear post-combine.

Yeah, yeah , yeah ...Dolphins are stupid but nobody knows what's the deal with their pick ijs...

Roquan at #11. That is who we need to be targeting. Tanny can lead this team
I just don't think he'll be there at 11 with two teams that need LB's drafting right in front of us

Ozzy rules!!

This word is so overused this time of the year.

Probably because it’s true.
If I recall last year the phins purposely ignored Charles Harris and gave no clue he was the guy they were targeting.
It would stand to reason that publicly showing interest in Mayfield is the last thing they would want to do if they want him to fall to the 11th pick.
Is that better? Is it now easier to understand?

Are you just now starting to follow football
I've probably followed football longer than you've had a conscious memory, slick. I know why the word is used, and that no one tells the truth this time of year. The word itself is overused and it just gets annoying hearing it over and over again.

I've probably followed football longer than you've had a conscious memory, slick. I know why the word is used, and that no one tells the truth this time of year. The word itself is overused and it just gets annoying hearing it over and over again.
What word should be used then, SLICK....

Probably because it’s true.
If I recall last year the phins purposely ignored Charles Harris and gave no clue he was the guy they were targeting.
It would stand to reason that publicly showing interest in Mayfield is the last thing they would want to do if they want him to fall to the 11th pick.
Is that better? Is it now easier to understand?

Or it's reverse psychology! After having established a precedent that they don't speak with their first pick, and teams are aware of that, they pull the ole switcheroo!

Stay tuned! Same bat time, same bat channel!

Back
Top Bottom