Baker Mayfield's likely landing spots becoming more clear post-combine. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker Mayfield's likely landing spots becoming more clear post-combine.

This.

I am a big backer of Tannehill, and firmly believe that he can QB a championship team. But the last QB I felt as strongly (positively) about as I do as Mayfield was Ben Roethlisberger.

I'm w/ you. I don't expect this to be popular opinion but for my money I'm betting mayfield and Rosen will be the best qbs out of this draft class.

I'm not on the Josh Allen train

I've always been so torn on darnold. Like him and don't like him but my confidence lies in Rosen/mayfield over him

Imo mayfield has a leadership quality that can't be taught

I’m still on the draft Tanner Lee in the later rounds. I also wouldn’t be mad with Logan Woodside.

My fear is that the jets take Mayfield. Then we'd see him twice a year trying to beat us.
We're boned either way. They're full bore on Cousins, if that fails then I honestly think its Baker to NY. Not looking forward to either one 2x a year for the next 4+

I’m still on the draft Tanner Lee in the later rounds. I also wouldn’t be mad with Logan Woodside.

I am not on the Tanner Lee bandwagon - i see him as an interception waiting to happen.

He has size and a big time arm, but my buddy is a bigtime Nebraska fan and i've watch too many poor games of his to spend a pick on him. He panics and makes poor reads and poor decisions far too often.

Back
Top Bottom