Baker wants to be a dolphin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker wants to be a dolphin

That trains gonna slow down when he comes in 6 foot and change and runs 4.7s

Better get on those tippy toes kid
If Drew Brees can have success at that height, Baker wouldn't have that as an excuse.

If Drew Brees can have success at that height, Baker wouldn't have that as an excuse.

Drew Brees wasn’t drafted top 10 was he? And he came from a pro style offense

I think that tua kid for bama is more Drew Brees

I think after the height weight speed stuff is done baker and Roquan both will be there when miami picks at 11

I think after the height weight speed stuff is done baker and Roquan both will be there when miami picks at 11
And most likely they will be there after Miami picks another player

Ozzy rules!!

What does height have to do with draft status?

That line of thinking is the reason you miss on the Brees', Wilsons', & such. Does his play & most importantly his character warrant the selection matter much more.

That like of thinking is the reason you miss on the Brees', Wilsons', & such. Does his play & most importantly his character warrant the selection matter much more.

Yeah you are gonna point out the outliers of course

We will agree to disagree

Remember when Tannehill was bvtching because that guy on the practice squad was intercepting his passes?

Is there any doubt that if we drafted Mayfield he would have Tannehill holding a clipboard and sitting on the bench like the loser he is immediately.

Yeah you are gonna point out the outliers of course

We will agree to disagree
Lol!! The outliers...

I read your comment 2 more times just to make sure, but maybe I'm missing the chunk of meat in the post entirely?

That line of thinking is the reason you miss on the Brees', Wilsons', & such. Does his play & most importantly his character warrant the selection matter much more.
The problem with pointing out Wilson and Brees is that there are only two of them in the NFL today. You still are going to have a better chance of finding a QB drafting someone with the prototypical build ~6'4"

Most players never name a team they wanna play for. Its usually I will be happy to go anywhere. Kinda surprised me he came right out and says Miami.

Deshaun Watson basically begged the Cowboys to trade up for him last year.

Remember when Tannehill was bvtching because that guy on the practice squad was intercepting his passes?

Is there any doubt that if we drafted Mayfield he would have Tannehill holding a clipboard and sitting on the bench like the loser he is immediately.

If you think that a guy from a spread offense is going to come in and take the starting job immediately, lol

I like Mayfield a lot, but lol.

The problem with pointing out Wilson and Brees is that there are only two of them in the NFL today. You still are going to have a better chance of finding a QB drafting someone with the prototypical build ~6'4"
Be that as it may, there's no height requirement to play any position on the field. At the end of the day, ppl want W's.

Doesn't matter if the QB that did it was under 6'4".

Yeah you completely missed the point

Riddle me this how come no 6 foot or under 4.7 even qb has been drafted top 10 since the nfl combine?

Cause the fail list on those types is through the roof

Back
Top Bottom