Baldy’s Breakdown | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baldy’s Breakdown

Cool. Another poster said something to the effect that most of those who played oline in the game last week will likely be cut. I'm in agreement with that sentiment, especially the guy who played LT. I'll roll with your take on the skill and competency of our oline coaches. Makes sense. :UP:
You mean RT… Jackson?

No. The team's only just now gotten decent OL coaching. 4 OL coaches in the last 3 years. The fact that Jackson's just now starting to play well points to the coaching being the difference.
Meka, I was referring to Jackson’s improvement due to FINALLY having an excellent OLine coach. Nowhere did I say that has been the case previously. Jackson is now looking like a competent, skilled player.

New England lost Malcolm butler for the season, who are their corners? James white retired, who are their running backs? They apparently have a DC and a special teams coach running the offense and refuse to say it actually is. We saw that first hand that don’t work last year. Devante Parker is their #1 WR? Lol the game is in Miami too to start the season. I’ll be very disappointed if Miami doesn’t win comfortably. New England literally void of talent. It’s going to be another disappoint year for New England without Brady lol

I know what your saying, and agree, but to underestimate the dangers of a team with good coaching that does not fear doing some unsavory things in order to win if he has to.

We have new coaches, with new techniques, so there is always a chance early that we have some players making mistakes early as they learn the new Offense, or what is asked of them.

I guess inside I might also be a little disappointed if we don't dominate the Pats, but it's the NFL, and good coaching can be dangerous at any time.

Back
Top Bottom