Baldy’s Breakdown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baldy’s Breakdown

I think our coach knows what he’s doing. When is the last time we saw receivers that wide open?

While celebrating the good, it’s good to also look critically at what wasn’t good. Oline play was horrible. We have a major problem at Oline and coaching of Oline. This needs to be fixed. Yesterday.

While celebrating the good, it’s good to also look critically at what wasn’t good. Oline play was horrible. We have a major problem at Oline and coaching of Oline. This needs to be fixed. Yesterday.

"Horrible" is too strong. I wasn't happy with the performance, but it didn't look '21 bad.

Absolutely Oline is a worry. I’m just ecstatic that we have WRs running wide open. Two on some plays, imagine that.

"Just like Waffle House! Everyone's gonna be open 24/7 bro!"
r1042292_1296x729_16-9.jpg

lol perhaps the Cheetah was onto something here. Either way I can't wait to see this offense this season. GO FINS!

Absolutely Oline is a worry. I’m just ecstatic that we have WRs running wide open. Two on some plays, imagine that.

Open receivers is great. I’ll take that. Open receivers with QB on his azz because of bad Oline and bad Oline coaching is the issue.

Back
Top Bottom