Ball Boy Place Kicker G.M. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ball Boy Place Kicker G.M.

Dick Pepperwood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At Baylor, Ireland was known for making difficult kicks but missing the easy ones. Against Rice in 1991, for example, he made a 58-yard field goal, then missed field goals of 43, 45, and 27 yards. Baylor, a 20.5 point favorite, lost the game by three points. Baylor was ranked 8th in the AP poll at that time, and has never been ranked that high since.

All I want for Christmas is a Real GM Man. Not this Dude. Someone who breathes Dolphins Football the way we do. Maybe somebody with Ties to the Dolphins. Not a Texas Dude, with ties to the Cowboys and Parcells. New GM. Keep Philbin. Do something with these Draft Picks and get some Free Agents and Wide receivers for Tannehill, and we can be in the Playoff Hunt next December instead of talking about the Draft.

Get rid of this dude already, the vontae trade was the final straw for me. Handing out 1st round picks to other teams for peanuts is unacceptable and i cant believe ross signed off it on it but vetos other trades that could have helped us in the past years. The problem aint just ireland, our owner seems to not care about the team. He seems to only care about selling tickets and fooling the public into thinkin we are contenders with this weird gm we have. No one even wants to sign with miami because of our gm, its beyond a joke now.

Back
Top Bottom