Ballage has nothing to prove

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I think he has a tick in his head that’s attached to his feet..

FanMarino

HOF Pass Master
Reaction score
Hes done nothing. What are fans expected to say? Yeah the O line is below average and so is Ballage. They go hand in hand last time I looked. Balkage isnt making moves in the backfield. Hes not Barry Sanders. Personally I don't rate him but I'm wondering what fans are expecting from him.

Joe Dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
Hes done nothing. What are fans expected to say? Yeah the O line is below average and so is Ballage. They go hand in hand last time I looked. Balkage isnt making moves in the backfield. Hes not Barry Sanders. Personally I don't rate him but I'm wondering what fans are expecting from him.
I'm looking for a higher YPC than drops. So far, he's at a 2:3 ratio.

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Im not expecting anything special but i would think any young RB handed the starting job would have plenty to prove. Could have life changing ramifications if he proves he's a legitimate starter.

GOfins54

Second String
Reaction score
It’s hard to gauge a RB, especially a power guy, when the line wild get dominated by college defenses.

JJM_7

Starter
Reaction score
A RB with no vision is a bad RB. Ballage may be a good athlete, but he has zero vision.

spiketex

Farewell El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Reaction score
With all of the Draft picks up our sleeve, I think that we can significantly upgrade our RB talent. Ballage has some size but seems pretty mediocre. Walton is a keeper (as a backup) but looking forward to drafting someone a lot better.

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I think he has a tick in his head that’s attached to his feet..
What I meant by that is when I studied him predraft I would see instances of decelerations as he approached the LOS..

It red flagged him for me..

Haven’t seen this game yet but from The game thread it sounds Like the tick was going off frequently..

Top Bottom