Ballage has nothing to prove | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage has nothing to prove

He needs to grab the opportunity. In fairness, we have not been able to really run the ball this year no matter who is carrying it. But still, he’s got to step up here and show the staff something - including that he can catch the ball out of the backfield.

How about delivering the hit once in a while? Prove you can do that and fall forward for that extra yard.

I'm disappointed in his play so far (not that that means a damn thing) but perhaps he can change my mind about him.

How about delivering the hit once in a while? Prove you can do that and fall forward for that extra yard.

I'm disappointed in his play so far (not that that means a damn thing) but perhaps he can change my mind about him.
His running style reminds me a bit of Daniel Thomas in that both were big guys who seemed to run a bit too upright. Ballage seems faster though.

I been waiting on this topic to pop up.

So what's the deal is Gaskins going to get a lot of snaps or whats the word from practice.

Im asking for fantasy football

we'll all look back on this in a couple years and recognize the incompetence of our leadership. good luck to ballage wherever he winds up.

we'll all look back on this in a couple years and recognize the incompetence of our leadership. good luck to ballage wherever he winds up.
When you say incompetence of leadership can you be more specific. On field, coaches or ownership?

Great kid. Super team guy. Has the tease factor. Big. Great body.

Looks awesome in shorts. Has a potential modeling career.

Needs to run more decisively. Make a move. And GO!

BAM! Inflict damage! Get up. Do it again.

Be consistent. 4.0 per carry. Find a way. Be consistent.

Move the chains. Break one long when the opportunity arises!

He has the lowest yards after contact in the NFL. Just get a finger on him and he’ll go down. He also has terrible vision on the field. I expect he’ll likely be out of the league in the next 1-2 years.
Woh totally confused. Is this post about GJ or someone's mom

Back
Top Bottom