Ballage has nothing to prove | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage has nothing to prove

Most disappointing player this season, imo.

And that's saying something given that the expectations for this team are at an all-time low.

you would like to see him say im going to grab the bull by the horns...of course with a big picture of him riding a bull in the background grabbing the horns..."see thats me grabbing the bull by the horns" Have some damn self worth and pride in yourself. be a cliche muther ****er...

"I know with the trade of KD32 and with Mark being out 4 weeks then the team needs me to step it up and show why they drafted me. Havent gotten quite the chances i would've liked this year, but hey thats on me. I know i need to keep working harder to show them i deserve the touches and im going to continue to try to do that. Hopefully the next 4 weeks i help add to the element of the running game <pause> You know i scored 7 tds in a game in college once, maybe i have another one of those in me <chuckle>. But just gonna put my head down cause i know the team needs me and we are going to finish this season strong helping lead into next year"

boom there ya go ballage...say that ****, not 2.0 ypc shows im worthy

Another bang up job with our RB situation
it has been turned into the worse in the league when we had some strength at beginning of the season
Definitely fits the tank pattern

HMMMM ….do y'all agree?
:munch:

Think he might want to retract? How about walk softly and make plays? He has everything to prove and he knows it

HMMMM ….do y'all agree?
:munch:

My problem? In live action, I've not seen the speed, not seen the vision, not seen the power. He doesn't finish runs. Other than that, he has nothing to prov.

Nothing to Prove? Wow. He could probably just take off sunday he is so proven and secure in his position. In fact If I was him I would demand to be traded or be the highest paid RB in the league

He's absolutely right. He's proved what he can and can't do. He's a finish product. Congrats on your 2 years of NFL pay checks.

Moving forward we can keep Walton but I'd like to see 2-3 new RB's brought in at low investments. 5th, 6th rounders, for now.

Create your running game (and offense) through the building of a talent laden OL.

When it comes to RB's, TE's and WR's I'd only draft them this year after the 3rd round concludes and the primary positions have been selected first. OL and QB this year, skill guys can be sprinkled in over the 2021 and 2022 drafts, with higher picks.

Last edited:
Ballage's got nothing, period. I hope the young RBs get some opportunities now.

Back
Top Bottom