Ballage has nothing to prove | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage has nothing to prove

I'm one of the last ones to be down on a player, especially when he's playing with a sub-standard surrounding cast. However, factoring that in, Ballage has shown nothing special let alone even ordinary. Time to move on to Gaskin.

I'm one of the last ones to be down on a player, especially when he's playing with a sub-standard surrounding cast. However, factoring that in, Ballage has shown nothing special let alone even ordinary. Time to move on to Gaskin.

The split will be interesting on Sunday. We're all assuming Ballage but we may see more of the other guys than we think. With that being said there is some love affair with Ballage and this staff. The way he's played you'd figure he'd be down to 0 touches and that hasn't been the case. Seems like they really like his measurables and want him to succeed.

He has the lowest yards after contact in the NFL. Just get a finger on him and he’ll go down. He also has terrible vision on the field. I expect he’ll likely be out of the league in the next 1-2 years.

in 1-2 years he'll be in new england part of their 4 headed running back rotation

Most disappointing player this season, imo.

And that's saying something given that the expectations for this team are at an all-time low.
Mine is Josh Rosen.

Even if he wasn't playing great, I hoped he showed enough to hold onto the job once he got in there.

I had no expectations for Ballage, hence only the disappointment when a Fin I think can't play proves me correct.

Speed and strength mean nothing if you can’t use them properly

like being a quarterback with a strong arm....if you don’t put the ball where it should go, when it should be there.... you end up being Jamarcus Russel

I want to see the other 2 RB's way more than Ballage. The way RB"s are a dime a dozen these days, you never know when you've got a real upside guy on the bench who could save you a draft pick for another position. If ever there was a season you can try it, it's the 2019 Dolphins.

His running style reminds me a bit of Daniel Thomas in that both were big guys who seemed to run a bit too upright. Ballage seems faster though.

That was his running style at ASU and that will be his running style in the NFL. That and the fact that he doesn't play anything like you'd expect out of a RB that size.

Back
Top Bottom