Ballage has nothing to prove | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage has nothing to prove

I think he has a tick in his head that’s attached to his feet..

Hes done nothing. What are fans expected to say? Yeah the O line is below average and so is Ballage. They go hand in hand last time I looked. Balkage isnt making moves in the backfield. Hes not Barry Sanders. Personally I don't rate him but I'm wondering what fans are expecting from him.

Hes done nothing. What are fans expected to say? Yeah the O line is below average and so is Ballage. They go hand in hand last time I looked. Balkage isnt making moves in the backfield. Hes not Barry Sanders. Personally I don't rate him but I'm wondering what fans are expecting from him.
I'm looking for a higher YPC than drops. So far, he's at a 2:3 ratio.

cut him.....move on.

Im not expecting anything special but i would think any young RB handed the starting job would have plenty to prove. Could have life changing ramifications if he proves he's a legitimate starter.

It’s hard to gauge a RB, especially a power guy, when the line wild get dominated by college defenses.

A RB with no vision is a bad RB. Ballage may be a good athlete, but he has zero vision.

With all of the Draft picks up our sleeve, I think that we can significantly upgrade our RB talent. Ballage has some size but seems pretty mediocre. Walton is a keeper (as a backup) but looking forward to drafting someone a lot better.

I think he has a tick in his head that’s attached to his feet..

What I meant by that is when I studied him predraft I would see instances of decelerations as he approached the LOS..

It red flagged him for me..

Haven’t seen this game yet but from The game thread it sounds Like the tick was going off frequently..

Back
Top Bottom