Ballage is a Scrub | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage is a Scrub

Drake wonders why these coaching staffs don’t use him a lot....he can’t be trusted! Puts the ball on the ground too much, too much dancing and spinning and sucks at pass protection
Exactly. A lot of posters seem to think he is a star, and should be a "workhorse" back. I don't see it. He's very dynamic in the open field, but that is not enough. Even as a third down back, he has issues, because he can't pass protect for s**t.

All that, AND he fumbles at the worst times. Not that there is a good time to fumble.

Ballage is like a hotrod that always throws a bearing once you pull out of the driveway.

I'm fine with ballage he is the least of my concerns for this team, Its hard to guage any running back behind this oline. I like his talent but if he doesn't reach his ceiling he is cheap depth with upside for 2020.

Drake is a great 3rd down back in the NFL imo, I'd sign a RB in free Agency.. Its a position teams will let their good players go and the salaries aren't astronomical.. Hell we could probrably get Melvin Gordon next year if we wanted to for about 12-15 million.

Back
Top Bottom