Ballage is a Scrub | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage is a Scrub

How much film does it take to realize that the guy is GARBAGE?

I wouldn't even give him a spot on the practice squad. He's complete garbage. No vision as a runner, and he's got stone hands.

He'll be out of the league as soon as the Dolphins let him go.

Need to see if we have anything in Walton, Gaskins, and Laird.

After he dropped that likely td ball it looked like Flores buried him on the bench.

Miami may be hitting the reset button at rb this offseason

After he dropped that likely td ball it looked like Flores buried him on the bench.

And rightfully so, on both points.

I'm all for Flores making examples of some of these guys. Those kinds of things, among others, are what seperates the winners, and losers.

Drake started out very good but then he reverted to east west form.

Just way too much bounce. Even the 3rd or 4th and 1 he converted on you got to run to daylight there north south. He bounced it made a guy miss on the edge and converted.

Had he gotten tackled short however I could see him getting a real ass chewing.

I'm pretty sure its a given. That was some of the worst RB play I've seen in years. That guy needs to be cut ASAP. Besides Drake we have two other guys who can provide more than he has. This experiment should be over. That dropped pass would've been a first down. How much more does Grier need to see? Walton and Laird just run for positive yards every time you see them on the field.

Drake fumbles points to the ground like he knows he was down when it happened.

Got news for ya boss you weren’t down

Drake fumbles points to the ground like he knows he was down when it happened.

Got news for ya boss you weren’t down

Get rid of Drake too, he really is useless when he carries too much and it always seems to be at the goal line

Drake wonders why these coaching staffs don’t use him a lot....he can’t be trusted! Puts the ball on the ground too much, too much dancing and spinning and sucks at pass protection

Back
Top Bottom