Ballage last chance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage last chance

phin1984!

Active Roster
Reaction score
Given the number of RB’s on the roster and Ballage performance how long until he’s lost chance? Not just in the running game but in the passing game as well. I never saw what the hype was about.

Given the number of RB’s on the roster and Ballage performance how long until he’s lost chance? Not just in the running game but in the passing game as well. I never saw what the hype was about.
We're not resigning Drake...unless he takes a haircut in salary, and how bad we've looked on offense may determine him either taking that haircut here or someplace else.

I think Ballage has another year...but that's it.

I may be wrong but good O Line or not to me Ballage is a nice guy but Hot Garbage on the field , period end of story!

He'll get released after the season when they're trying to win again. No room for useless players on teams that aren't actively trying to embarrass themselves. He needs to polish up that resumé because his days in the NFL are all but over.

Honestly, is there anything he does well? I can't think of a single aspect of his game that would lead me to believe there would be any moticum of success in the NFL. At least the backs that can't run or break tackles can usually block and catch. :lol:

He's meh.

Nice guy, hope he has a great life.

If he's anything more than third string emergency replacement going forward, I will be disappointed.

you guys are brutal. our line is the worst in the league and drake and ballage arent both rushing for 100 yards a game so you want them gone. i'm not saying they are pro bowlers but it wouldn't matter if they were. barry ******* sanders isn't going anywhere behind this line.

you guys are brutal. our line is the worst in the league and drake and ballage arent both rushing for 100 yards a game so you want them gone. i'm not saying they are pro bowlers but it wouldn't matter if they were. barry ******* sanders isn't going anywhere behind this line.
Drake is a talented and excellent running back.

Ballage is not.

Lumping them together into anything is ridiculous.

Drake is a talented and excellent running back.

Ballage is not.

Lumping them together into anything is ridiculous.
youve seen it around here...people asking to or saying they'd be fine with trading drake. i think drake is dynamic in space but we through both personnel and scheme are not able to create any

Yea I'm not a big Ballage fan, never was, but this still feels pretty premature. He has had a rough start and the run blocking has been awful, but we are talking 19 games, and only this year getting legit opportunity.

Give it the season dudes lol

youve seen it around here...people asking to or saying they'd be fine with trading drake. i think drake is dynamic in space but we through both personnel and scheme are not able to create any

I like The Drake, but I wouldnt mind if he was traded simply because I dont see this FO paying him and know he will be leaving when his rookie contract is up. I'd rather get something for him if we could.

Ballage is what he is. A big guy with straight line speed. The problem is he plays small, has no vision, and very little elusiveness.

He doesn't really have an upside that I can see.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Gaskins got a shot, as well as Laird.

His 53 career carries are enough to give up on him. He’s been in the league for a year and 3 games not sure why he hasn’t put up hof numbers by now. Lol you guys are too much.... let the guy develop and build a line. He’s cheap, there’s no reason why he doesn’t stay on the team as a 3rd or 4th be at the least. He has size and speed, two things you can’t teach. He has to learn to use his size better but cut him some slack it’s not like the line is opening up huge holes and he’s missing them, he’s getting hit in the backfield and so is drake. Just because he’s not trucking 6 people and juking our people for 50 yard gains doesn’t mean he’s bad. He’ll never be a Zeke/Barkley/Gurley type but don’t see why he can’t be a contributor in a committee.

Back
Top Bottom