Barber prob g0in to get tendered for a 1st only | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barber prob g0in to get tendered for a 1st only

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
pixel-1.gif

Dallas is expected to extend restricted free agent Marion Barber a first-round tender, not the first- and third-round tender.
The deadline to tender RFAs is Thursday. Barber will be more attractive as an offer sheet signing at the lower tender. However, first-round picks are like gold in the NFL and it'd still be a surprise if Barber signs elsewhere. The first-round tag costs $2.017 million; the highest $2.562 million.

Thanks for the info. I have a question though. For instance, if we were to be interested in him and we were willing to give up a first rounder for him, could we give up our first pick of the second round? I understand it says SECOND ROUND but it is basically the 32nd pick. I dont want Barber cause I love RB but I am interested to know if we were after him, could we do that.

Thanks for the info. I have a question though. For instance, if we were to be interested in him and we were willing to give up a first rounder for him, could we give up our first pick of the second round? I understand it says SECOND ROUND but it is basically the 32nd pick. I dont want Barber cause I love RB but I am interested to know if we were after him, could we do that.

no b/c its TECHNICALLY A 2nd but in reality its a 1st if you use common sense. get it? common sense as in the point of view not as in you dont take it wrong lol

No it is a second rounder. first of a 1st rounder after Pick 15 can be signed to a 5 yr deal and a 2nd rounder 4 yrs. so even though its 32 you are bound by second round rules and cannot sign him for 5 yrs.

Man some of these rules are dumb in this league, its BASICALLY a first rounder. These homosexicles that are running the show in this league need to lighten up.

Back
Top Bottom