Barkley takes shots at LeBatard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley takes shots at LeBatard

I listened to LeBatard defend himself today on his 790 show. He called people idiots for thinking the way they were. He said the fact that ppl are thinking that he said Nash won because he's white was not the message he was trying to convey and told ppl to learn how to read and told everyone what the point of his piece was. I didnt get what his defense was as the signal kinda faded out on me as I went into St. Lucie County en route to Orlando.

LeBatard's not an idiot.

He's a pot-stirrer. He says outlandish things to make people buy his paper and listen to his radio show. He's one of the new age "Devil's Advocate" style columnists.

How else do you think he has an ESPN gig?

TerryTate said:
I listened to LeBatard defend himself today on his 790 show. He called people idiots for thinking the way they were. He said the fact that ppl are thinking that he said Nash won because he's white was not the message he was trying to convey and told ppl to learn how to read and told everyone what the point of his piece was. I didnt get what his defense was as the signal kinda faded out on me as I went into St. Lucie County en route to Orlando.

Its sad that he has to try to defend his writing. A good writer (especially a journalist) can get his point across in his writing with no need of defending it. If people are reading it wrong, its because he wrote it wrong.

I've spoken to Phinz4Life about attending Plattsburgh, it looks like where going to be colleagues on the newspaper next year. I get to smack his freshman *** around if he steps out of line lol jk!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I've spoken to Phinz4Life about attending Plattsburgh, it looks like where going to be colleagues on the newspaper next year. I get to smack his freshman *** around if he steps out of line lol jk!

He got in as a freshman, you were a JuCo transfer...if anything, he got the upper hand on you boy! :) Dont act like you run the place after a semester or two now :lol:

Tard has always been an idiot, will always be one. I think Shaq should have won the MVP. Nash isnt even the best player on his team, Stoudamire is. I dont believe race had anything to do with this but Nash isnt the MVP IMHO.

finfansince72 said:
Tard has always been an idiot, will always be one. I think Shaq should have won the MVP. Nash isnt even the best player on his team, Stoudamire is. I dont believe race had anything to do with this but Nash isnt the MVP IMHO.

More like re-Tard..........just ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom