Barkley takes shots at LeBatard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley takes shots at LeBatard

mikeyg2004

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Charles Barkley of NBA on TNT said that he was offended by LeBatards article about Steve Nash becoming MVP because of his race. I personally think LeBatard's an idiot and I believe a majority of South Florida agrees. It's sad to see people think that just because they're a columnist they can speak stupidities.

mikeyg2004 said:
Charles Barkley of NBA on TNT said that he was offended by LeBatards article about Steve Nash becoming MVP because of his race. I personally think LeBatard's an idiot and I believe a majority of South Florida agrees. It's sad to see people think that just because they're a columnist they can speak stupidities.
Just for your information, in about 15 seconds you are going to be bombarded by a bunch of fanatics who will remind you to post non-Dolphins sports information elsewhere. Some might even dare suggest you be banned!!! :wink:

LostInPatsLand said:
Just for your information, in about 15 seconds you are going to be bombarded by a bunch of fanatics who will remind you to post non-Dolphins sports information elsewhere. Some might even dare suggest you be banned!!! :wink:

Now that is funny..

To the point of your post, I agree with you. LeBatard is a idiot.

I think some of the die hard fans here at finheaven in FL need to get into Communications or something and take over the air waves down there.

LostInPatsLand said:

Anyone who rips LeBatard (LeR*tard) can post whatever they like wherever they want IMHO.:roflmao:

Barkley is right, its down right ignorant to pull the race card in this situation.

it's comon knowledge that lebaatard is an idiot

Barkley was on Mike and Mike this morning trashing him.He also said Magic stole one of his MVPs but kissed his *** earlier

FiN.in.RI said:
I think some of the die hard fans here at finheaven in FL need to get into Communications or something and take over the air waves down there.

Heading to Plattsburgh in the fall to get mah degree in Communications/Journalism. Not quite a Florida resident (actually a NYer), but I'm a die hard nonetheless and someday I'll supplant LeBatard!

Phinz4Life said:
Heading to Plattsburgh in the fall to get mah degree in Communications/Journalism. Not quite a Florida resident (actually a NYer), but I'm a die hard nonetheless and someday I'll supplant LeBatard!

Tony (FinsnYanksFan13) is enrolled @ Plattsburgh, get in touch with him.

Back
Top Bottom