Barron to the Rams. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barron to the Rams.

NorFlaFin

PowerHungryMo'fo
Reaction score
Anybody notice The Rams taking Alex Barron?

Next time Orlando starts his annual holdout, the Rams will trade him.

Pace just signed a new long-term contract, so he probably won't hold out anymore.

NorFlaFin said:
Anybody notice The Rams taking Alex Barron?

Next time Orlando starts his annual holdout, the Rams will trade him.

.....Do you live in a cave? ;)

Pace signed a huge *** deal with the Rams... Barron will hold down the RT.

Isn't Alex Barron a natural RT anyway? Their offensive line is finally start to shape up again after last year's disaster. Orlando Pace and Alex Barron. That's going to be a pretty combination of Tackles if you ask me. I'm guessing this'll mean Kyle Turley is most definitely getting cut due to: Drafting Barron, injury, and CAP reasons. Does anyone think he's going to retire this season?

painnotpleasure said:
Isn't Alex Barron a natural RT anyway? Their offensive line is finally start to shape up again after last year's disaster. Orlando Pace and Alex Barron. That's going to be a pretty combination of Tackles if you ask me. I'm guessing this'll mean Kyle Turley is most definitely getting cut due to: Drafting Barron, injury, and CAP reasons. Does anyone think he's going to retire this season?

No, I think Barron is more of a natutal LT. They shifted him on both sides at FSU, but he's still more of a LT.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Missouri has two of the best O-Line's in football (including the Chiefs)!

Well, not really sure about that. We'll be seen how Barron adapts at RT position and Rams' LG spot isn't really settled either.

Pace is 32 yrs old and signed to a long term deal. Perfect trade material.

NorFlaFin said:
Pace is 32 yrs old and signed to a long term deal. Perfect trade material.

Yeah, if Rams would like to take a 15 million cap hit.

Back
Top Bottom