Barry Jackson Could Not Be Anymore Spot On | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson Could Not Be Anymore Spot On

You can trust your quarterback and either win or lose under him....or you can not trust your quarterback and just lose.

I agree with Barry Jackson. I am pretty much done with Adam Gase unless he wins out.

just start the franchise over with a new QB. Use Xavien Howard & Minkah as cornerstones on defense.

That tells you what Adam Gase really thinks of RT. His public endorsements are a deception.

Maybe it is just me, but i've been picking up on some subtle difference in Gase's speech regarding Tannehill in recent weeks. I think he got frustrated with the capsule injury and there is a chance he is just done with the guy. Maybe he's already expressed to the FO that he wants to go all in on a QB. Probably the only avenue he has to save face.

Could not have said better myself, Barry. Sums up the incompetence of this organization in one single tweet.

Does Tannehill have the option to audible calls? Those are situations where I would've liked to see him audible even if Gase said he's not allowed to.

That tells you what Adam Gase really thinks of RT. His public endorsements are a deception.

Adam Gase and his staff are known liars. I caught on after the first few times they tried to boost our heads up about certain players.

So they don't want him to be the guy but yet they give him an extension that screws up our freaking cap. That's our FO/HC for you.

The fact that they loved Baker Mayfield and no other QB in the first round gives me a little optimism for the future. Just a little.

That play Carroo made was awesome. That’s two games in a row he’s been a contributor. Perhaps he can be the big bodied, contested catch guy for us that Parker is supposed to be? He is built like a brick ****house.

Before I saw his number yesterday, I thought he was a tight end!

Consider this endorsement. Tannehill averaging 25.2 pass attempts per game this year. Osweiler is averaging 34.6 pass attempts this year. Gase doesn't even want Tannehill throwing the ball.

Are you honestly concluding anyone, let alone the coach watching them play, would have more faith in Osweiler passing the rock then RT?

Are you nuts?

Gase only allowed Osweiler to throw bubble screens cause the thought of him driving the ball down the field is nauseating.

34.6 pass attempts per game isn't confidence in the QB.

This team lacks football IQ and situational awareness. The biggest kickoff return of the season and Perry didn't know what to do.

You don't think that maybe with Tannehill he is tying to keep him healthy until the end of he season (Hopefully for the playoffs), but with Osweiler he had no reservation overusing him if he had to, to steal maybe steal some wins here and here?

You don't think that Gase is smart enough to see Tannehill's 102/154(66.2%)...1,176yrds (7.6 YPC)...10 TD/5 INT...4.8 YPR...97.2 QB Rating in 5 starts is much better then 113/178 (63.5%)...1,247yrds (7.0 YPC)...6 TD/4 INT...2.6 YPR...86.0 QB Rating in 6 starts for Osweiler?

Also just noticed, it's 154 attempts in 5 games ( 30.8 att) for Tannehill compared to 178 attempts in 6 for ( 29.7 Att) for Osweiler... Tannehill was given one attempt more per game according to NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...experience=&tabSeq=1&qualified=true&Submit=Go

In Osweiler's 5 starts (not including the game he come on in relief of Tannehill):
Week 6 against Chicago - 44 attempts
Week 7 against Detroit - 31 attempts
Week 8 at Houston - 37 attempts
Week 9 against Jets - 24 attempts
Week 10 at GB - 37 attempts

Total 173 attempts in 5 starts - 34.6 pass attempts per start

In Tannehill's 6 starts (6 not 5):
Week 1 against Ten - 28 attempts
Week 2 at Jets - 23 attempts
Week 3 against Raiders - 23 attempts
Week 4 at Patriots - 20 attempts
Week 5 at Cincy - 35 attempts (only game over 30 attempts this year so how can he possibly average over 30 attempts per game?)
Week 11 at Indy - 25 attempts

Total 154 attempts in 6 starts - 25.7 pass attempts per start

Compared to Osweiler who only had one game under 30 attempts. The only reason I looked it up is cause I can tell the play calling was different with Tannehill in the game as opposed to Osweiler. Gase called more pass plays for Osweiler.

Are you honestly concluding anyone, let alone the coach watching them play, would have more faith in Osweiler passing the rock then RT?

Are you nuts?

Gase only allowed Osweiler to throw bubble screens cause the thought of him driving the ball down the field is nauseating.

34.6 pass attempts per game isn't confidence in the QB.

This team lacks football IQ and situational awareness. The biggest kickoff return of the season and Perry didn't know what to do.
Whether Gase has more faith in Osweiler than Tannehill I don't know. All I'm saying is Gase isn't calling passing plays for Tannehill like he did for Osweiler or even like he did two years ago before Tannehill got hurt. If Gase is babying Tannehill because he's coming off injury, I also don't know. But I do know that it's costing the Dolphins games and that Gase is clearly coaching scared to me.

Back
Top Bottom