Barry Jackson Could Not Be Anymore Spot On | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson Could Not Be Anymore Spot On

This call was about as bad as the three straight passes on that last drive in the New England game back in 2002.

I honestly believe Gase doesn’t think Tannehill is his qb. He’s got no trust in him, hell I think he was really hoping Mayfield or Rosen dropped to him. How is it not obvious when he said the reason he ran that last play was because he didn’t want a turnover.
He literally said in the presser that he's seen that same scenario with a HOF QB (PM) result in a safety, and that's what he was thinking of. It had nothing to do with the QB, it was him playing not to lose.

Could not have said better myself, Barry. Sums up the incompetence of this organization in one single tweet.

Yes! Barry rules. Here is what needs to happen (I am a Gase fan for the record, but a Fins fan above all):

Gase and his staff get canned. Gase has gone backwards and he is far too loyal to bad QBs and far too confident in his offense (which is not good).

GM and his staff get canned.

Tannehill is waived.

Fins hire an experienced HC with a track record of some sort. A guy who can put a staff together.

They get a GM who understands that paying a lot of money for an average QB destroys your ability to win in free agency.

This can be done. I look at a team like Cleveland who was godawaful last year, but now appears to have a foundation in place. The Dolphins are bad, but not Cleveland level bad. The right GM and coach could come in here and turn it around by clearing out the bad contracts, drafting with some actual foresight and coaching these guys up the right way.

Back
Top Bottom