Barry Jackson: Plenty Of Dolphins Veterans On The Roster Bubble | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson: Plenty Of Dolphins Veterans On The Roster Bubble

These decisions may very well come down to money, in the case of Hurns, Butler, Spence and Mills. That's about $10m in savings. Possibly enough to offset the cap hit, if they decide to release Kiko Alonso? We'll eventually find out, soon enough.

▪ Defensive backs: Veterans Tyler Patmon and Maurice Smith, former sixth-round pick Cornell Armstrong and second-year corner Jalen Davis are among those in serious jeopardy.

Hmm not sure about this one...

Didn't even realize Denney could be in trouble. Have to admit if the young guy is showing promise this might be the time to send him off into the sunset.

Kiko, without a trade, I don't believe will just be cut. But yeah he needs to be healthy also. I think he sticks.

Man that swing gameday tackle is looking rough to predict. Jayrd Jones Smith started the game well and then fell apart. Seems better suited for the PS but as bad as he was he was better than Mills at LT, which is scary. It really is up in the air.

Still think Spence is a lock

These decisions may very well come down to money, in the case of Hurns, Butler, Spence and Mills. That's about $10m in savings. Possibly enough to offset the cap hit, if they decide to release Kiko Alonso? We'll eventually find out, soon enough.

I’d cut all of hurns butler and mills. maybe Spence. And that would largely depend on how close nkemdiche is

Id probably p squad Adolphus Washington

I see Kiko being traded before any release.

Do you think that Barry Jackson's article is just him speculating or maybe someone within the Dolphins inner sanctum deliberately leaked these names to put some heat on some veteran players to see how they respond? Coach Flores observed Belichick for many years and while Bill is extremely non-communicative to the media, sometimes deliberate leaks via trusted lieutenants probably occur to see how the players respond.
This may be akin to applying heat in certain chemical experiments. You stand back and watch what happens.

Yeah I think we can cut Hurns and Butler and roll with Ford and Williams as the last guys. We know the top 4. Those 2 have defintely earned it over the vets

Mills- cut his ass. No point in having him on the team

Spence.... I mean idk, is he making a ton? It sounded like Washington was having a solid summer, could probably replace him. I dont care too much either way on this one. hoops makes a good point about Nkemdiche... he would have to be more talented than these back of roster guys. Maybe he is a PUP candidate??

I think Walford is the odd man out of the TE room

No way we are cutting Kiko. I think he's going to be phased out soon enough, but a trade if anything this season

Do you think that Barry Jackson's article is just him speculating or maybe someone within the Dolphins inner sanctum deliberately leaked these names to put some heat on some veteran players to see how they respond? Coach Flores observed Belichick for many years and while Bill is extremely non-communicative to the media, sometimes deliberate leaks via trusted lieutenants probably occur to see how the players respond.
This may be akin to applying heat in certain chemical experiments. You stand back and watch what happens.

Hard to say, but I am going with Barry went down the list of veteran's at all positions and came up a with the most aren't safe.. blanket type comment.

Back
Top Bottom