Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

I actually think that he's a closet Dolphins fan with as much time as he spends on this board. It's OK junc. You can come out now......:D

Actually, there are two types of football fans....

1. There are Miami Dolphins fans

2. There are Miami Dolphins fans that don't realize that they are Dolphins fans yet.

I think he falls into the 2nd group. :wink:

Actually, there are two types of football fans....

1. There are Miami Dolphins fans

2. There are Miami Dolphins fans that don't realize that they are Dolphins fans yet.

I think he falls into the 2nd group. :wink:

I agree on the second group and pray that he comes to his senses...... :D

Yes we wanted Calvin Pace at the right price, but then You guys ended up bending over and overpaying as usual.

So ya he would have been a good pick up if cheap, but at your price F*Ck no.

Then again last year i was conteplating whether I wanted the Fins to draft Gholston. /snicker so glad we didnt.
Chubbs

Hows Ted Ginn coming along again?

Big improvement every year thanks, and it's not based on mirrors, or errr, camcorders

oh, and what the heck's a "Pheonix" ?? A city in Azirona?

65u8sk-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For kid coming into his 3rd year after 1 year with club med and then a productive sophomore season in year 2 i would say pretty good actually. Do you want me to see how the rest of the Ginn family is doing?

Ginn has had a good increase from year 1 to year 2. Its called progression, no one comes into the NFL year 1 or 2 as a wideout and produces Rice figures. 490 -790 from year 1 to 2, thats not shabby. Hell there are plenty of very good Wideouts that took a steady increase, Reggie Wayne is an example. If Ginn slumps this season and produces 700 yards or so then go ahead and start bashing the kid but until then worry about how a "stacked" defense like the new york jets could get stomped to the ground by a QB with a noodle for an arm and a rag tag group of Wide recievers...LMAO now thats funny!

Good one bud! The city in Arizona is spelled Phoenix* The bird is spelled Pheonix. Btw im not a Pats fan.

For kid coming into his 3rd year after 1 year with club med and then a productive sophomore season in year 2 i would say pretty good actually. Do you want me to see how the rest of the Ginn family is doing?

Ginn has had a good increase from year 1 to year 2. Its called progression, no one comes into the NFL year 1 or 2 as a wideout and produces Rice figures. 490 -790 from year 1 to 2, thats not shabby. Hell there are plenty of very good Wideouts that took a steady increase, Reggie Wayne is an example. If Ginn slumps this season and produces 700 yards or so then go ahead and start bashing the kid but until then worry about how a "stacked" defense like the new york jets could get stomped to the ground by a QB with a noodle for an arm and a rag tag group of Wide recievers...LMAO now thats funny!

Okay and the same could be for Gholston. He had a bad first year just like Ginn then Ginn improved in year 2 and the same will be for Gholston.

You beat them the year before in a meaningless game for them. Scott is more than a 1 year wonder, he's been a good player for a while now.

Glad you said that, because if you compare the stats of Crowder to Scott, I guess you are also saying Crowder is not only a good player but a more consistant players.....

Scott
..........................................Tackles
.................................GS...Total...Solo...Ast...Sck
2008 Baltimore Ravens...16....82......61......21....1.5
2007 Baltimore Ravens...16....93.....62......31.....1.0
2006 Baltimore Ravens...16...103....78.....25...... 9.5
2005 Baltimore Ravens...10....92.....62....30....... 4.0
2004 Baltimore Ravens....0.... 21....13..... 8........0.0
2003 Baltimore Ravens....0......22.....19.....3........0.0
2002 Baltimore Ravens....0......20.....16.....4....... 0.0
TOTAL................................433...311...122....16.0

Crowder
...............................................Tackles
...............................GS...Total...Solo...Ast...Sck
2008 Miami Dolphins.....15...113......92.....21....0.0
2007 Miami Dolphins.....11....78......61......17....0.5
2006 Miami Dolphins.....16....103....60.......43...1.0
2005 Miami Dolphins.....16.....84.....53.......31...0.0
Total...............................378...266.....112..1.5

In his 4 years Crowder's 378 tackles, and 266 solo tackles has been more impressive then Scotts 433 & 311 in 7 years, and if anything, Crowder has been more consistant, and even though Scott has way more sacks, he also had way more talented players around him to help him.

So if you are calling Scott a good players, then you must also a fan of what Crowder has done, and he is also younger.

We will see bout that. The Last 18 times the Jets and Dolphins have played the Dolphins have won 5 times.

Back
Top Bottom