bartell and atogwe contracts to begin? tag? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bartell and atogwe contracts to begin? tag?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
somewhat bad news for me and CK...I know hes high on bartell jsut as I am not sure on his feelings towars Atogwe but I like the kid a lot.

Quote:Negotiations with Bartell and Atogwe have yet to take off but it’s believed they will heat up this week.

Signing that duo is one of the team’s top priorities but it could become a difficult situation should the Rams have to make a decision on placing the franchise tag on one or the other.

For salary cap purposes – the Rams are believed to have around $14 million in cap space – tagging Atogwe would be more beneficial than Bartell. The franchise number for a safety is about $6.3 million while the number for a cornerback is almost $10 million.

http://stlouisrams.com/article/70668/

Actually, with their cap space and the lack of progress, things looks like one of them in the least, will hit the open market

might be true but they are cutting holt and pace most likely if not restructuring.

might be true but they are cutting holt and pace most likely if not restructuring.

wow. you've got sidbury high on your draft wish list. i like him a lot of upside. but you think right now he's a 3rd rounder even b4 he works out at the combine???

wow. you've got sidbury high on your draft wish list. i like him a lot of upside. but you think right now he's a 3rd rounder even b4 he works out at the combine???

yup. Scouts and analysts already know what the kid can bring on film the combine will just clear up anymore doubts or clutters in their minds about him.

hte kid has very good potential, burst, and great value in round 3.

yup. Scouts and analysts already know what the kid can bring on film the combine will just clear up anymore doubts or clutters in their minds about him.

hte kid has very good potential, burst, and great value in round 3.

honestly, i like your whole draft wish list. i just think keenan lewis who i love is gonna move into the 3rd round at least after the combine and that hakeem nicks goes off the board b4 #44.

i like nicks at #25. i like britt also but i hear rumors of attitude problems and i don't think that will fly with parcells.

i like your picks though a lot. not a huge fan of lankster.

oh...and b/t i have sidbury right now for our 4th rounder.

honestly, i like your whole draft wish list. i just think keenan lewis who i love is gonna move into the 3rd round at least after the combine and that hakeem nicks goes off the board b4 #44.

i like nicks at #25. i like britt also but i hear rumors of attitude problems and i don't think that will fly with parcells.

i like your picks though a lot. not a huge fan of lankster.

oh...and b/t i have sidbury right now for our 4th rounder.

yea I haven't updated that in about 3 weeks or so.

nicks wont last to 44 no chance in that happening. Lewis will be a 3rd rounder as well and my favorite is Francis and i thnk hell be gone in the top 50. if not top 40.

i really like DJ Moore a lot but my gut tells me he will shoot up into the top 15-20 after combine.

Back
Top Bottom