bates and mularky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bates and mularky

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ok so i dont get it. if we sign Mularky as the HC i will quit in life. I WILL DIE WITH SADNESS!

also, wahts the big deal with this jim bates dude? he did ok but whats so good? not too sure so fill me in.

Mularkey wont happen. he just wont. Bates wont either. thats just people feeling attachment for him. Theres a reason he was out of football this past year...

i wonder if we would be considering bates if he wasnt a coordinater here.

Mularkey wont happen. he just wont. Bates wont either. thats just people feeling attachment for him. Theres a reason he was out of football this past year...

He opted not to return to Green Bay after single-handedly turning that defense around. He wants to be a head coach. He certainly deserves an interview, and let the best man coach.

ok so i dont get it. if we sign Mularky as the HC i will quit in life. I WILL DIE WITH SADNESS!:barf: :barf: I couldn't agree any more. If We hire Dumbarky I will cut my wrist and hang myself. This sucks I'm so F in tired of this chit! I'm tired of seeing all these sorry azz teams play for a championship. DAMNIT I am so sick of wait til next year.:tantrum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bates is a player's coach and has the respect of ZT and JT, also is known as a great motivator. But I don't think it will happen, not to sure if he could really run a team??

Mularkey cant happen, it just wont...the guy should be gone with saban, not promoted!! and as for Bates, i always liked him when he was on the dolphins and thought he was great for his short period as head coach as players rallied for him. Ill even say that i wanted him over saban and now that should of have been our coaching decision, however i feel more of his success came in as a result to the team closing on the season and already struggling wanted to atleast finish off and make bates proud for his short time as head coach. Im not too sure if he should be hired for this job nor is he my top coaching prospect IMO but im flattered to know that he has great interest in the job and would like to be part of our team...unlike someone else we all know

All I know is that we would be in BIG, BIG trouble if we hired Mularkey, Capers, or Bates as our head coach. If you thought Wanny was bad......

Jim Bates, talk about a step backwards.........

Yep, no to any former HCs. Please, lets start new and get going in the right direction.

We need a coach that is creative, young but mostly an offensive coach. Bring in a good O- coordinator and get rid of Mularkey.

Back
Top Bottom