Battle in Ohio! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Battle in Ohio!

Yeah I’m hoping the Joe Burrow skeptics who appeared after the Ravens game show up today. The guy is amazing.

Today was the first game I've seen where Burrow started to really make some throws. Mayfield though....the guy may never go two weeks without an interception in his career but he also just makes play after play after play with his arm. The Browns are probably the most quiet 5-2 team in the league because everyone got burned by them last year and they're the Browns, but as long as coaching can keep Baker playing within himself (it will always be a battle having gunslingers take the right chances) they have the makings of a good team there for once.

Yeah I’m hoping the Joe Burrow skeptics who appeared after the Ravens game show up today. The guy is amazing.
He's been more compiling rather than playmaking for a while. But his game is getting better and that's what you want to see from a young QB.

He's been more compiling rather than playmaking for a while. But his game is getting better and that's what you want to see from a young QB.

conplete BS. He’s been Joe F*cking Montana surrounded by **** and incompetent coaching.

conplete BS. He’s been Joe F*cking Montana surrounded by **** and incompetent coaching.
He's thrown 5 yard passes all game long en route to a lot of losing efforts because that's what a constant diet of 5 yard passes usually gets you. I won't argue that his coaching isn't crap. It is. He's got a better supporting cast than most first overall picks go into. He's got a dynamic running back who can do it all, a steady pass catching back, and a group of talented first and second round picks at receiver. Andy Dalton never had a problem making plays with this cast, he just made too many mistakes.

He's thrown 5 yard passes all game long en route to a lot of losing efforts because that's what a constant diet of 5 yard passes usually gets you. I won't argue that his coaching isn't crap. It is. He's got a better supporting cast than most first overall picks go into. He's got a dynamic running back who can do it all, a steady pass catching back, and a group of talented first and second round picks at receiver. Andy Dalton never had a problem making plays with this cast, he just made too many mistakes.
LMFAO.

The Browns are probably the most quiet 5-2 team in the league because everyone got burned by them last year and they're the Browns, but as long as coaching can keep Baker playing within himself (it will always be a battle having gunslingers take the right chances) they have the makings of a good team there for once.

The Browns are probably the most quiet 5-2 team in the league because everyone got burned by them last year and they're the Browns, but as long as coaching can keep Baker playing within himself (it will always be a battle having gunslingers take the right chances) they have the makings of a good team there for once.
I think the Browns are a quiet 5-2 because it's hard to say how good they really are. The (arguably) only good team they have beat is the colts. Other 4 wins are: Bengals twice, both 1 score games, Washington and Dallas. Partial credit for wins against NFC East teams!

within himself (it will always be a battle having gunslingers take the right chances) they have the makings of a good team there for once. Nox Vidmate VLC

Back
Top Bottom