Baz Highlight Video? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baz Highlight Video?

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
Id really like to see one of Baz's highlight videos....if there is one...see what the next hall of fame DB plays like :cooldude:

lilcubanphinfan said:
whose baz
Go beat yourself with a board full of nails, and then soak yourself in salt water, when you are done with, ask me what you should do for punishment for not knowing who Baz is.
:shakeno:

lilcubanphinfan said:
foreal who is baz. is that his nick name or some thing

He is one of the Mods here, his name is Josh Bazinet. He plays college football at New Mexico and he is a safety.

lilcubanphinfan said:
foreal who is baz. is that his nick name or some thing
baz is a moderator here on finheaven.

also played for New Mexico's college football team. i believe he was a senior this last year. he is a DB that played against a lot of the players we like and speculate about - thus he gives us the best insight as to how they play.

his real name is Josh Bazinet

Wildbill3 said:
Go beat yourself with a board full of nails, and then soak yourself in salt water, when you are done with, ask me what you should do for punishment for not knowing who Baz is.
:shakeno:

:roflmao: :roflmao: nice.

Where do you think Baz will be drafted, if at all? I'd love to see us take him in the late rounds or as a UDFA. He's got potential as a S, imo, and it'd be awesome to see one of Finheaven's own suit up for the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom