Bcs Controversies Revisited: 1998 - Welcome To The Bcs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs Controversies Revisited: 1998 - Welcome To The Bcs

From what I've heard he and Blackmon both look really good. Apparently, a freshman, Bailey Hockman, is pushing them both though. They are all young, Francois is the oldest as a RS sophomore. It should be a much improved team this year and I really expect to make some serious noise next year. Our defense should be a lot better since jettisoning that dipshit Kelly. I never really liked Jimbo and honestly believe Willy will make us forget Jimbo quickly.

How are the Gators looking this year? I have to believe that y'all will also be markedly improved.

The Gators are background noise until they find a QB. And the D finally took a step back last season so it looks like years of irrelevance is hurting the D ... shocked it took this long. The young corners and DEs are studs but a lot to be desired besides that. Oline should be among the best in the country. That's about it.

One day, hopefully not too far in the future, I'll be looking forward to that end of the year showdown between us. It ain't this season though.

The Gators are background noise until they find a QB. And the D finally took a step back last season so it looks like years of irrelevance is hurting the D ... shocked it took this long. The young corners and DEs are studs but a lot to be desired besides that. Oline should be among the best in the country. That's about it.

One day, hopefully not too far in the future, I'll be looking forward to that end of the year showdown between us. It ain't this season though.

I hear you, the national championship ran through the state of Florida for many years. I'm ready to see FSU, Miami, and Florida all dominate once again. I remember all three teams being top 5 not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom