BCS is shaping up.... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BCS is shaping up....

UF Fin Kat said:
incomplete on 4th down. :(

still, that alone should hurt michigan in the polls. :pray:

It wont people want the OSU/UM game to be 1 vs 2 too badly to drop them in the polls.

Common Opponent that quiets down Ohio St fans and big east bashers

Illinios

Rutgers beat Illinois 33-0
Syracuse beat Illinois 31-21
Ohio St beat Illinois 17-10

A top big east team beat Illinios by more than OSU. A bottom feeder big east team beat Illinios by more than OSU did.

MikeO said:

Illinios

A top big east team beat Illinios by more than OSU. A bottom feeder big east team beat Illinios by more than OSU did.

And ND beat PSU more convincingly than either OSU or UM so ND should play for the national title!

DonShula84 said:
And ND beat PSU more convincingly than either OSU or UM so ND should play for the national title!

if every team has 1 loss then that SHOULD work in ND's favor.

My point is that today's games for OSU and Mich should prevent any rematch game between the 2 of them in my opinion. Those close "wins" will hurt both!!

MikeO said:
if every team has 1 loss then that SHOULD work in ND's favor.

My point is that today's games for OSU and Mich should prevent any rematch game between the 2 of them in my opinion. Those close "wins" will hurt both!!

I know, I was just kidding. If UL runs the table a rematch shouldnt happen, UL deservers to play for the title.

MikeO said:

Illinios

Whats your point? That makes no sense. Confrence team vs Confrence team, they always play tuff.

Majpain said:
Whats your point? That makes no sense. Confrence team vs Confrence team, they always play tuff.

My point is the Big East (L'ville in paticular) shouldn't be overlooked. And no rematch between OSU-Mich should take place after today's events!!

MikeO said:
My point is the Big East (L'ville in paticular) shouldn't be overlooked. And no rematch between OSU-Mich should take place after today's events!!

Oh I agree. I never thought they would have a rematch. It would either be

OSU/Michigan vs Louisville, Gators, ND, Auburn, Texas, and LSU.

Majpain said:
Oh I agree. I never thought they would have a rematch. It would either be

OSU/Michigan vs Louisville, Gators, ND, Auburn, Texas, and LSU.

I dont think ND has much of shot, or Texas if OSU gets to the championship game, I dont think people want to see that rematch either. I'd give LSU probably no chance and put USC on the list of potentials.

Holy crap, I just had a thought...

With WVU losing, Texas will either be ranked 3rd or 4th next week, and with either Michigan or OSU exiting the picture next weekend, it's quite possible Texas is in the top after championship weekend. National Title repeat? :hump:

i think the bcs is flawed and needs some retooling

i just think when a team in the SEC like florida has beaten

tennessee
alabama
LSU
georgia

when teams like michigan and ohio state beat crappy teams should be left out of the championship game

and the only loss for florida is @ auburn in a close game with some controversy in the last minutes

that is why the bcs should be fixed, after seeing michigan and ohio state struggle against bad teams

i would love to see them play the SEC schedule and come out of it undefeated

Back
Top Bottom