Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach

AirFishOne said:
you comin down to Norman 305? Youd have alot of fun with us Sooners, of course some of our fans are *******es :lol:
:lol:

naw, but i got alot of Cane games down here..hopefully i can go to the OU game at the OB..when was the last time the canes visited Norman? :hmmm:

305TillIDie said:
:lol:

naw, but i got alot of Cane games down here..hopefully i can go to the OU game at the OB..when was the last time the canes visited Norman? :hmmm:

in 85, we had Troy Aikman, and u guys broke his leg we lost 28-17 I think, but its all good you guys choked in the Sugar Bowl so we got the NC :D but man u guys had our number then

I think in a 3 year span we were 30-3 and our only losses were to you guys

PAYBACK BABY :D

AirFishOne said:
in 85, we had Troy Aikman, and u guys broke his leg we lost 28-17 I think, but its all good you guys choked in the Sugar Bowl so we got the NC :D but man u guys had our number then

I think in a 3 year span we were 30-3 and our only losses were to you guys

PAYBACK BABY :D
i cant wait either..should be another classic :yes:

where do you guys find the future schedules? I want to see what big games are coming up next year

HysterikiLL said:
where do you guys find the future schedules? I want to see what big games are coming up next year

for OU's go to soonerstats.com and look at the schedules on the left at the top and click 2007 n beyond or somehting of that nature

deffinetly not....We dont want to become another "THUG U" up here ...

FLOUNDER said:
deffinetly not....We dont want to become another "THUG U" up here ...

Coker had nothing to do with that. But hey at least we have championships to speak of.

Call us Thug U we produce champions...what does WVU produce?

Alex44 said:
Coker had nothing to do with that. But hey at least we have championships to speak of.

Call us Thug U we produce champions...what does WVU produce?

They produce fine upstanding citizens like Pacman Jones...

WVU- yea we produce nothing. Just one of the greatest basketball players ever (jerry west). which i may add the (NBA) logo was created after him

Back
Top Bottom