Bear Vs. Dolphins Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bear Vs. Dolphins Week 1

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
The Dolphins (2nd pick) and the Bears(5th pick) will play the first preseason game this year at the HOF game in Canton,Oh. I will be there this year and i thought it was interesting that since we might take a RB at #2 and probably so will the Bears at #5, i thought it would be a nice to see which of the rookie RB's will do better that game. In that game, which RB will leave a better "first impression". Will Ronnie,Cedric, Or Caddy on the Dolphins do better than Ronnie, Cedric, or Caddy on the Bears? Also, will Vernon, Stockar, or St. Clair have a tough time with OGUNLEYE?

I think our RONNIE will get us 110 yd. against that Bears D. Cedric on the Bears will get 70 against JT and the Dolphin D.

i think we'll have benson, some how some way benson will be ours *insert evil laugh*

dolfreak said:
The Dolphins (2nd pick) and the Bears(5th pick) will play the first preseason game this year at the HOF game in Canton,Oh. I will be there this year and i thought it was interesting that since we might take a RB at #2 and probably so will the Bears at #5, i thought it would be a nice to see which of the rookie RB's will do better that game. In that game, which RB will leave a better "first impression". Will Ronnie,Cedric, Or Caddy on the Dolphins do better than Ronnie, Cedric, or Caddy on the Bears? Also, will Vernon, Stockar, or St. Clair have a tough time with OGUNLEYE?

I think our RONNIE will get us 110 yd. against that Bears D. Cedric on the Bears will get 70 against JT and the Dolphin D.

How will Ronnie get 110 yards when he'll probably only play a quarter and a half AT THE MOST

This is only a preseason game, the first one at that. They'll get a few carries and be done.

Yeah, first preseason game no starters will play much. That is just the standard for the first preseason game.

Back
Top Bottom