Bears Blast Jay Cutler's Critics | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears Blast Jay Cutler's Critics

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Jay Cutler finally got some protection.

The Chicago Bears rushed to their quarterback's defense on Monday, blasting current and former players who in Twitter posts questioned his toughness for sitting out most of the second half of Sunday's 21-14 NFC championship game loss to Green Bay with a knee injury.

"I think it's crap," general manager Jerry Angelo said. "I thought they were a union. If that's the way they unionize themselves, they got bigger issues than the one that they have with the owners. I'm very disappointed. That, to me, is dirty pool."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/25/sportsline/main7281244.shtml?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.14

LT got the same heat when he "took himself" out of the AFC chip vs. NE....sitting there on the sideline with his dark azz visor. i called him a beotch time and time over,(don't recall everyone blasting him for not cheering and stuff. only clowning him for looking like a sad chick).....i'll do the same for cutler only b/c he put this on himself with his ****y attitude and demeanor...when he cried to get out of denver this is the exact thing he set himself up for....unwarranted criticism for his team's failure....

He should have played. All the greats play hurt. If he went out there and failed then at least it would not be on him.

Back
Top Bottom