Bears or Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears or Patriots

steveincolorado

R.I.P. Max
Reaction score
Okay,
Which win was better in your eyes?

Beating the Mighty Bears in Chicago or Winning today against New England?

IMO,
At the time, beating the mighty Bears in Chicago was huge, but dominating the Pats today ranks higher in my opinion.

I'd have to say the Bears. We were 1-6 at that point and the Bears were undefeated at 7-0 I believe. No one gave us a chance and we went out and destroyed them.

Beating the Patriots was huge too though.

1-6 vs 7-0...in chicago...that was big, and honestly, i dont think we win this game...if it wasnt for that bears game {confidence, momentum, etc...} we have won 5 of 6 boys, its a good feeling!!!!

This game,big time. I mentioned in another thread that my brother,who is a die hard Patriots fan, always finds it within himself to remind me of how far superior the Pats are over the Dolphins. Finally I get bragging rights for a week.

21-0.........:sidelol:

This was a HUGE win for sure... I love when we beat New England, especially in such a dominating style...

but I have to think... basing it on importance for the team.. the Chicago win was better. Its what really turned this team around. Giving the Bears their first loss... I said it after that game to friends here.. This win is huge. It could turn the season around for sure,... and it definately has.

i gotta say the pats win anytime we beat brady up so bad hes on the bench in the fourth quarter imma happy man

steveincolorado said:
Okay,
Which win was better in your eyes?

Beating the Mighty Bears in Chicago or Winning today against New England?

IMO,
At the time, beating the mighty Bears in Chicago was huge, but dominating the Pats today ranks higher in my opinion.

Beating the Pats. They are a hated rival and the win was at home after a lackadisical performance last week. I like the Bears win to make their first defeat. But this is more satisfying IMHO.

bears was prob our greatest upset ever. as for the patsies we always beat them up so im used to it. id say da bears game

shutting out the pats. I mean, we shut them out. whens the last time we shut anyone out?

I think we kind of exposed Chicago and definitely turned it around, but it's hard to top a divisional win. Especially when it involves absolutely embarrassing the "Golden Boy"...

Jason Taylor > Superman

Back
Top Bottom