Bears Parting Ways With Brandon Marshall? Do we consider him again? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears Parting Ways With Brandon Marshall? Do we consider him again?

Sure bring him on, winning is everything and the best way to keep a healthy environment is winning. Once the team start winning the locker room is happy.

If we had the proper coaching, I would take him and drop Hartline, Gibson and Matthews. You use the money you save on him and put him with Wallace and Landry-deadly!

If we had the proper coaching, I would take him and drop Hartline, Gibson and Matthews. You use the money you save on him and put him with Wallace and Landry-deadly!

What is the proper coaching? Mike Shanahan? He had issues with Marshall, Josh McDaniel? He had issues with Marshall, Tony Sparano? He had issues with Marshall, Lovie Smith? He had issues with Marshall, Marc Trestman? He had issues with Marshall.

This garbage cliché line about proper coaching is a weak defense of a selfish player that can't get along with anybody...and I think he's only been to the playoffs once in his career so he's really not helping his team get anywhere.

What is the proper coaching? Mike Shanahan? He had issues with Marshall, Josh McDaniel? He had issues with Marshall, Tony Sparano? He had issues with Marshall, Lovie Smith? He had issues with Marshall, Marc Trestman? He had issues with Marshall.

This garbage cliché line about proper coaching is a weak defense of a selfish player that can't get along with anybody...and I think he's only been to the playoffs once in his career so he's really not helping his team get anywhere.

Either that or some fans think their team is immune from Einstein's definition of insanity.

Personally, I hope Marshall ends up w/ the cowgirls :sidelol:

9 years in the league and not one playoff appearance. Not all his fault but that tells you something about how he affects team chemistry IMO.

Marshall AND Wallace would be great on the field, but in the lockerroom? A total disaster for a young QB to work with...

We need to find an Andre Johnson or Fitzgerald type - big talented WR with class and integrity who just goes out and works no matter what.

It's not his game, it's his brain, no thanks !!!

Marshall AND Wallace would be great on the field, but in the lockerroom? A total disaster for a young QB to work with...

We need to find an Andre Johnson or Fitzgerald type - big talented WR with class and integrity who just goes out and works no matter what.

Rumors are Fitzgerald may be getting cut in Arizona...cap reasons.

Rumors are Fitzgerald may be getting cut in Arizona...cap reasons.

Fitz is the guy Pats pick up imo. He'll take less to play with Brady and Bill.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

washed up

To a degree yes, but while Palmer was throwing, he was on pace for 1200+ yd season.

Fitz is the guy Pats pick up imo. He'll take less to play with Brady and Bill.

yeah i can see that...i hope they see a lot of zone cause the fitz i saw this season unless he was milking it doesnt have much shelf life left...

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

1200 yard season pace...what??? would have never thought that...you sure??? cause it looked to me like fitz was being phased out and the kids and michael floyd phased in

Back
Top Bottom