Bears Parting Ways With Brandon Marshall? Do we consider him again? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears Parting Ways With Brandon Marshall? Do we consider him again?

yeah i can see that...i hope they see a lot of zone cause the fitz i saw this season unless he was milking it doesnt have much shelf life left...

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

1200 yard season pace...what??? would have never thought that...you sure??? cause it looked to me like fitz was being phased out and the kids and michael floyd phased in

In the 6 games Carson played, Fitz accumulated 483 yds with 15 yds/rec. Only 2 tds though

In the 6 games Carson played, Fitz accumulated 483 yds with 15 yds/rec. Only 2 tds though

hmmm...i just dont think he can dictate to coverage anymore...sure if you design a nice play he can execute still but dictate to coverage i dont see it...

Because the Bears have been such a powerhouse with him...

hmmm...i just dont think he can dictate to coverage anymore...sure if you design a nice play he can execute still but dictate to coverage i dont see it...

Yea, he definitely isn't the same guy he was in his heyday with Warner. But I would still take him over Marshall. I hate Marshall. Anyways wont matter. I'm sold that Pats sccop him up and we get to watch Brady torch us with a new toy.

This is Brandon's first season since 2006 receiving less than 1000 yards. That's seven seasons in a row over 1000 yds.
He had 11 TDs in 2012, and 12 TDs in 2013.
This year, he started 13 games for 721 yards and 8 TDs.
Knows how to use his body in traffic and go after the ball.
Catch radius the size of Mike Wallace (literally, if you put the ball within the distance of how tall Mike Wallace is from Marshall, he will likely catch it)

Yeah, I'd take him back in a SECOND. But I believe that bridge is burned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could really use a receiver with his skill set but don't need to add another potential cancer to the locker room.

Wallace, Marshall, Landry? Yes please, but bridge has been burned. As much of a headcase, i bet t-hills first year would have been so much easier with a true number one to throw to.

Could really use a receiver with his skill set but don't need to add another potential cancer to the locker room.

I think if Marshall had a QB who wasn't a mental midget, he would be just fine. While he's still emotional, he's got better meds these days. But like others have said, Patriots will have him if they want.

Wallace, Marshall, Landry? Yes please, but bridge has been burned. As much of a headcase, i bet t-hills first year would have been so much easier with a true number one to throw to.

Now that would be something!
It will never happen, but that would have been fun to watch.
Philbin will never sign BMarsh, but he should if for no other reason then to prevent BMarsh going to the pats.

Nooooooooo.......this is like guys who take back their wife after she does the nasty with one of their buddies.

who do you think would complain more, him or Wallace about not getting the ball enough?:lol:

You actually have to have guys like this in pairs. That way they can argue with each other instead of whining indiscriminantly to everyone around them.

Back
Top Bottom