Bears Ravens game moved back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears Ravens game moved back

Phinskiddd23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The starting time of Sunday's game between the Baltimore Ravens and Chicago Bears was moved back to 4:15 p.m. ET on Friday because of an impending heavy snowstorm. An estimated 10-15 inches of snow is expected to fall in Maryland, beginning shortly before midnight on Friday and ending in the early-morning hours Sunday.

Anyones game? go bears! that is if we take care of business at 1.

I'm sure chicago is more accustomed to playing in the snow. go bears.

I am currently sitting at home waiting for this bad boy to hit. Actually looking forward to it and hope we get all of it or more :)

i dont think its supposed to be snowing during the game in baltimore at 1, they moved it back because they needed all the time to be able to clear the snow off, so the game wont be played in the snow i dont think, just very fridgid temps.

as for the game, obviously bc it would help the fish help if the ravens were to lose , and i would win my suicide pool if the ravens were to lose so itd all be good, but lets be honest. the bears r in my opinion one of the top 5 worst teams in football. there is no way in hell they go into baltimore a team that needs this game and win, so they can play the game at 3am and it wouldnt matter. the ravens should win easily.

next week is our best chance for a ravens loss, but i believe we will win the division so in the end the ravens wont effect us.

my biggest fear about this storm is that it knocks my dtv out and i wont be able to see the game sunday. thatd be a nightmeare beyond imagination.

the Bears are a weird team, they should be aloooottt better then they are playing. maybe if Cutler can stop throwing INTs for one game they will beat the Ravens, tough task with Ed Reed back there

the Bears are a weird team, they should be aloooottt better then they are playing. maybe if Cutler can stop throwing INTs for one game they will beat the Ravens, tough task with Ed Reed back there
not rlly, they lost there heart and soul of there d in week 1. i believe this is how good they rlly r, which as u can see is not very. its one thing to have one or 2 bad defensive games, but they have been hammered against good offenses constantley the whole season.

they dont have a number 1 reciever, and they have no running game. forte is a better reciever than runner.

people overrated this team in the beggining of the season, they rlly were never a good team, and cutler i was never a fan of, the guy throws way to many balls up for grabs basically, and will hurt the bears for years to come in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom