Bears should really consider going to Griese | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears should really consider going to Griese

HysterikiLL said:
..and responsible for many of their wins. Even with the loss, they're 9-2. Grossman is Pro Bowl worthy, and all you guys saying he's "terrible" needs to watch some more footage.
Two weeks in a row I've watched him. He sucks. Right now they're in the 3rd. How on earth do you have as many completions as you do INT's? Pro Bowl QB's don't do that.

The Bears are up 14-6 right now because of Hester and Ricky Manning.

HysterikiLL said:
..and responsible for many of their wins. Even with the loss, they're 9-2. Grossman is Pro Bowl worthy, and all you guys saying he's "terrible" needs to watch some more footage.

Even Bears homers I've talked to don't think that. He is hardly Pro Bowl worthy.

He was awful today. I seem to remember the same fans begging for Orton to get benched last year even though the team was winning. Theres no chance for this team to win a title with Grossman playing like this. I mean when the Ravens won, Dilfer wasnt playing great but he wasnt turning the ball over left and right either.

Back
Top Bottom